Post Graduate Program
Take your Masters or PhD in the right direction
CRCMining offers a stimulating, professional working environment for both Masters and PhD higher research degree students.
The CRCMining Graduate Program is designed to enable engineering graduates to enter the field of mining technology and allow them to work on the significant, important engineering challenges facing the mining industry.
We offer a singularly unique program that develops the knowledge, skills, and abilities of participants to prepare them for important future roles as technology leaders. Importantly, CRCMining stands alone from many educational programs because our research is conducted on commercially viable projects that tackle the technical challenges facing the mining industry.
Rewards and benefits
The rewards and benefits of the CRCMining Graduate Program include:
- Exciting work on real-life mining problems
- A highly attractive remuneration package
- Excellent superannuation
- Training and Development
- Structured career development
- Opportunity for postgraduate study
- Study assistance for approved courses
- Membership fees paid for recognised professional bodies (EA, IEEE)
- Challenging career opportunities
- Safe, friendly and challenging working environment